CORAL GABLES / SOUTH DADE ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL
Tania Sotelo, Esq.
Dear Members and Colleagues,
I’m pleased to address you as President of the Coral Gables / South Dade Estate Planning Council. I’m honored to have the chance to lead this extraordinary group of professionals this year, with a fantastic Board of Directors and Officers at my side. I’m excited to say that we had a great start to what looks to be another excellent season of learning and networking together.
We are a community of dedicated professionals in the estate planning field. This year, we are pleased to offer to our members:
- An impressive lineup of speakers (as usual) covering a variety of topics of interest to estate planning professionals,
- A new location for our regular events,
- A chance to network and learn throughout the year at breakfasts, dinners, and cocktail hours,
- CLE credit and other CE credit for our attendees, and
- Free parking at our CLE events (new this year)!
We are grateful for our renewing long-time members, who bring their wealth of knowledge and experience, and we are also happy to welcome new members and encourage the next generation to join us. Renew today (www.coralgablesepc.org/members/renewal) or apply (www.coralgablesepc.org/members/application) for membership.
An early bird discount on annual dues is available for all online renewals paid before 9/20/23—that’s next week, so what are you waiting for?
Looking forward to seeing you at our meetings this year!
Tania V. Sotelo
President, Coral Gables / South Dade EPC